As a host of NCAA Championships, you have an opportunity to create a special setting for the nation’s best student-athletes who are competing for a national championship. Showcasing your facilities, city and hospitality, NCAA Championships hosts are integral in providing a meaningful and memorable experience for our student-athletes.
- Superior competition facilities and amenities
- Quality warm up and practice facilities
- Sufficient ancillary space for meetings and events
- Local organizing committee/staffing
- Operational excellence in organizing and presenting a championship setting
- Quality hotels (contracted by the NCAA)
- Local support, both corporate and ticket buying fans
- Competitive budget
- Adherence to NCAA bid specifications
And the NCAA provides the following.
- Funding for approved budgeted disbursements
- Marketing/ticketing/branding/event presentation support
- Game equipment (balls, goals, etc.)
- Merchandise/souvenir sales
- Game programs